From: Gour <gour@atmarama.net>
Subject: Re: I'm pleased to announce  VTKAda version 6.0  free edition release 01/10/2013
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 08:39:01 +0200
Date: 2013-10-19T08:39:01+02:00	[thread overview]

On Thu, 3 Oct 2013 04:50:11 -0700 (PDT)
leonid.dulman@gmail.com wrote:

Hello Leonid,

> VTKAda and QtAda for Windows and Linux (Unix) free edition with
> prebuilt Qt 5.1 and VTK 6/0  are available from
> http://www.multiupload.nl/ST1R8GBDGW

have you considered to open this project and provide sources in the
public?

In a recent time I was exploring OCaml and its GUI status and I must say
that having Qt(5) in Ada is clear winner for the language.

However, it would be nice to have Qt5 bindings in Ada with either strong
support and/or as public project where more people can contribute.

What if one would like Qt5Ada on e.g. FreeBSD?

It's a pity that GUIs are not taken very seriously (except GtkAda)
within Ada community...even immature language like Rust has wxRust
project @github.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
A person who is not disturbed by the incessant flow of
desires — that enter like rivers into the ocean, which is