From: Robert Love <rblove@airmail.net>
Subject: Re: example of machine generated Ada ?
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 00:10:01 -0500
Date: 2013-10-03T00:10:01-05:00	[thread overview]

On 2013-10-02 17:37:04 +0000, Patrick said:

> Hi Everyone
>
> I am just daydreaming about generating Ada from another language.
>
> Several languages use C as an intermediate language but hand written C
> is hard to read and machine generated is even more painful. Ada might
> make for reliable, readable machine generated code.
>
> Thanks-Patrick

There was a product in the 90s called Matrixx, it let you draw flow
charts and type in algorithms and drag connections between components
your created graphically.  You pushed the button and out popped some of
the ugliest Ada you can imagine.  My point is you can have code
generators but there is no guarantee of the quality, readablity or
maintainablity.