From: Gour <gour@atmarama.net>
Subject: Re: Announce : Qt5Ada version 5.1.0 release 10/07/2013  free edition
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 12:45:37 +0200
Date: 2013-07-12T12:45:37+02:00	[thread overview]

On Fri, 12 Jul 2013 03:09:13 -0700 (PDT)
leonid.dulman@gmail.com wrote:

Hello Leonid,

> Qt5Ada is Ada-2012 port to Qt5 framework (based on Qt 5.1.0 final)

Thank you very much for your work on Qt5Ada bindings which for my
project and choosing Ada over other languages is kind of deal breaker.
;)

I'm a bit sad seeing there are *three* different QtAda projects instead
of merging the efforts into one nicely developed/maintained community
project.

> 64bit and Linux x86  Debian 7 It supports GUI, SQL, Multimedia, Web,
> Network  and many others thinks.

I'll try to build from the source and prepare package to be hopefully
included in official Debian release, but wonder whether you considered
to create more transparent Qt55Ada project by using some public repo,
providing info how to help/contribute, have issue tracker etc.?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
As a lamp in a windless place does not waver, so the transcendentalist,
whose mind is controlled, remains always steady in his meditation on