From: Martyn Pike <martyn at emconuk dot com>
Subject: Helping with FOSS dev
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 09:57:14 +0000
Date: 2011-02-19T09:57:14+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi.  I am thinking about contributing some effort to FOSS projects.  I
would like to focus on GPS, PolyORB, GtkAda and XMLAda.  I have a spare
laptop that I can do this work on an I'm competent with Linux ( I will
probably use CentOS or XUbuntu).

I know about libre.adacore.com and I can download sources etc.  I am
interested in the rest of the developer community and I assume
some/most of them watch this group.

Any pointers on what to look out for that a newbie FOSS dev on those
projects needs to know ?

cheers. Martyn