From: R.B. Love <rblove@airmail.net>
Subject: TIOBE Index--Where are the Jobs?
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 18:08:00 -0500
Date: 2010-10-14T18:08:00-05:00	[thread overview]

So if Ada is up in the index, does that imply more hiring?  Suddenly
it's not an  academic question for me.

I'm watching NASA agree to a proposal to convert 3.2 million SLOCs of
Ada to C++ and the contractor promises they can do it cheaply and
reliably and operate the system with fewer people.  NASA seems to be
buying it.  Not demanding any proof of concept  or trial, just
committing to it.   Incredible.

Is there a source for Ada jobs on-line.  Yes, I can do general searches
but if there is any speciality listing I'd appreciate knowing about it.