From: Tero Koskinen <tero.koskinen@iki.fi>
Subject: Re: Using GNAT project files and libraries
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 13:59:56 +0200
Date: 2008-03-08T13:59:56+02:00	[thread overview]

On Fri, 7 Mar 2008 14:37:15 -0800 (PST) Maciej Sobczak wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a library composed of two packages: the root library package,
> which is empty (pure), and one child containing Some_Procedure. Let's
> say the packages are named L and L.Child.
[snip]

> How should I write the complete A.gpr project file so that my a.adb
> can use the L library?

My unit testing library at http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/ahven/trunk/
contains some examples. I have  library sources in 'src'. The
executable is in the 'test' directory. And there is another executable
in the 'examples' directory.

You probably also need to make .ali files read-only to avoid unnecessary
(re)compilations.

--
Tero Koskinen - http://iki.fi/tero.koskinen/