From: Tero Koskinen <tero.koskinen@iki.fi>
Subject: Re: bug report being ignored
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 18:02:22 +0200
Date: 2008-02-29T18:02:22+02:00	[thread overview]

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 23:33:32 +0100 Samuel Tardieu wrote:

> Chris> Hi all, I don't want to be flippant or anything (I am just
> Chris> ignorant of the gcc/ gnat process/effort involved), but I
> Chris> filled a bug report for gnat on bugzilla #35050 (
>
> Chris> Is there anything that I can do to try to get that bug fixed???
> Chris> Am I doing something wrong?
>
> So unless someone gets excited by your bug report,

I looked at the problem and probably found the location of the bug from
the GCC/GNAT sources.

Could you try a patch at
http://iki.fi/tero.koskinen/gcc/gcc-ada-xref_lib_adb.diff
and report if the patch solves the problem for you (and doesn't introduce
any new problems)?

The patch is made against gcc-trunk revision 131693, but probably
works for almost any gcc 4.x.x version.

--
Tero Koskinen - http://iki.fi/tero.koskinen/