From: David Botton <david@botton.com>
Subject: Re: Software Engineering Ethics
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 15:47:19 -0500
Date: 2005-01-13T15:47:19-05:00	[thread overview]

On 2005-01-10 17:38:54 -0500, Wes Groleau <groleau+news@freeshell.org> said:

>> OK, but it needs a catchier (and pronounceable) name. :-)
>
> Starts out like gnave and rhymes with Navy.  :-)

Actually I prefer to pronounce it: (silent G) N ah V ee - or sometimes
pronouncing the g but still the same N ah V ee

Navi in hebrew in prophet. Sort of a play on Delphi :-)

There is a functional (but certainly needing more work) IDE now and GUI
builder and of course GWindows has been solid for years on Win32. Once
the IDE hits 1.0 in a few months or so I'll start work on a marketing
package, etc.

David Botton
http://www.gnavi.org - Open Source Visual RAD