From: David Botton <david@botton.com>
Subject: Re: Evaluation of Ada-compilers and IDE:s
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 10:06:06 -0500
Date: 2004-12-06T10:06:06-05:00	[thread overview]

I don't know of any papers, but perhaps if you described what sort of
application you are creating others may have more input from their
practical experiences.

For example, I use GNAT extensively for Win32 GUI Desktop applications
and COM/DCOM programming including my development on a Delphi
alternative that is already (very) partially functional
http://www.gnavi.org

Others may be able to tell you more about their experiences, for
example I've had very positive experiences of using ObjectAda when
needing to debug code written in Visual C++ along side Ada since the
debug format used by ObjectAda is recognized by the debugger in Visual
Studio.

David Botton