From: Christoph Schlegel <modula2@myrealbox.com>
Subject: crt1.o missing
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 08:37:47 GMT
Date: 2003-06-19T08:37:47+00:00	[thread overview]

I installed gnat from my distribution-cd (Slackware 9)
but cannot compile anything. There are a lot of
warnings and the error from ld: crt1.o missing, no
such file or directory.

Well, I know this isn't really Ada-specific, but I
searched the Google-archives and Slackware-forums
for answers but there's nothing useful. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Christoph