* AdaOpenGL 0.10 released
@ 2003-06-18 12:05 David Holm
From: David Holm @ 2003-06-18 12:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
AdaOpenGL 0.10, the thing Ada to OpenGL binding, is finally out in the open. You can find it at
http://adaopengl.sourceforge.net/
as usual.
This is just a minor update that consists of style fixes, an install target and building of a
dynamic library.
I have three things to finish before releasing 1.0 and those being:
 * AGL binding
 * WGL binding
 * Style fixes in all files (I like -gnaty)

I have used the current version on both Linux and MacOS X although on MacOS you will have to use
something like glut, SDL or Gtk to create the OpenGL window for now. I'm working on a
minimalistic portable GL library which will be used to open a window and optionally make it
fullscreen and reading input from a keyboard or mouse. I have it working on X11 and Carbon so
far. I wrote it mainly because I didn't like the way glut forces you to use callbacks and SDL is
very Ada-unfriendly on MacOS X as it uses some strange hack in order to use Cocoa with C apps.

Have fun, and let me know if you have any cool projects that uses AdaOpenGL. I'm always
interested in screenshots for the webpage =).

//David Holm

* Re: AdaOpenGL 0.10 released
@ 2003-06-18 12:22 ` chris.danx
From: chris.danx @ 2003-06-18 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

David Holm wrote:
> Hi,
> AdaOpenGL 0.10, the thing Ada to OpenGL binding, is finally out in the open. You can find it at
> http://adaopengl.sourceforge.net/ as usual.

I'll grab it later, looks good.  What's the licence?

Chris

* Re: AdaOpenGL 0.10 released
@ 2003-06-18 12:28   ` David Holm
From: David Holm @ 2003-06-18 12:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

I used a BSD-style license so you can do pretty much whatever you want with it.

//David Holm