* Gryph
@ 2002-11-14  5:53 Gryphiswaldiae
From: Gryphiswaldiae @ 2002-11-14  5:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Could anyone kindly help me; I do hope this question is suitable for this
newsgroup.
I want to give my old puter to a friend. My hard drive is full of stuff I don't
want; 75% full. I would like to clean it up completely. Install/Uninstall does
not help. Anyone have any ideas?I would be most grateful for any assistance.
Richard

* Re: Gryph
@ 2002-11-15  3:51 ` Dennis Lee Bieber
From: Dennis Lee Bieber @ 2002-11-15  3:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Gryphiswaldiae fed this fish to the penguins on Wednesday 13 November
2002 09:53 pm:

> Could anyone kindly help me; I do hope this question is suitable for
> this newsgroup.
> I want to give my old puter to a friend. My hard drive is full of
> stuff I don't want; 75% full. I would like to clean it up completely.
> Install/Uninstall does not help. Anyone have any ideas?I would be most
> grateful for any assistance. Richard

        Remove the hard drive.

        This question has nothing to do with the Ada programming language --
unless you are asking for an Ada program to do the clean-up for you.