From: infinity4evr@aol.cometserver (Infinity)
Subject: New to programming...
Date: 18 Dec 2001 02:54:10 GMT
Date: 2001-12-18T02:54:10+00:00	[thread overview]

     Hello. I am a new programmer. I don't know any language at all, but have
decided to learn ada95 for various reasons. I use Windows and have downloaded
the Win32 version of GNAT. I have compiled the sample hello/goodbye world
programs. Now that I have a basic idea of how the compiler works, I want to
learn to write my own programs.

     My question: Is there any good resource on the internet for a complete
beginner such as me to learn ada95 as a first programming language? Also, what
are some good books to purchase? Any other helpful advice will be GREATLY
appreciated.

Infinity