From: tennisbb@aol.com (Tennisbb)
Subject: Conversion to UNIX time
Date: 2000/07/19
Date: 2000-07-19T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

My project has decided to name recording files (of which there will probably be
MANY) by a number of fields, the first two of which will be Start Time and End
Time in 8-digit Hex UNIX time.  Despite our wide use of re-use, I can't locate
any routines to convert Calendar Time to an 8-digit Hex string, and wondered if
anyone has any procedures they'd be willing to share...  The reason for the Hex
times is to reduce the search time later.

Thanks,
Laura