From: anthonygair@aol.comremoveme (ANTHONY GAIR)
Subject: Ada vs ADA
Date: 2000/05/18
Date: 2000-05-18T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I heard Ada was named after a certain niece of Charles Babbage ( a guy who made
a serious attempt to invent a computer in the last century without electricity,
and very nearly did it !).

Did she really have her entire first name in capitals?

I'll start writing Ada like ADA if the USA promises to learn to talk and spell
properly...

Are ADA and linux a good combination ?:-
visit www.remotely.useful.com - under construction