* Re: CDROM info to come
@ 1993-06-04 12:39 Karl A . Nyberg
From: Karl A . Nyberg @ 1993-06-04 12:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <conn.739053416@wuarchive.wustl.edu> conn@wuarchive.wustl.edu (Richa
rd Conn) writes:

>Karl and others interested in the CDROM I mentioned:  I'll post more
>information on it in a couple of weeks, answering many of your questions.

Actually, I'm more interested in your involvement in the project,
concerned that you're perhaps taking commercial advantage of your
position without adequate disclaimer.

>What hat do you think I'm wearing now?

Don't know.  Guess you don't either, or perhaps you'd tell us?

>You have to keep them guessing ;-)

Yep.  :-) Wanna continue to play the "how many places can I post from"
game or just fess up about your financial involvement in the CDROM
that you mention?  I mentioned mine.

-- Karl --

only message in thread, other threads:[~1993-06-04 12:39 UTC | newest]