From: "David C. Hoos, Sr." <david.c.hoos.sr@ada95.com>
Subject: Re: GNAT 3.10p and RedHat Linux 5.1
Date: 1998/08/31
Date: 1998-08-31T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Marc Bejerano wrote in message <904545887.1201108922@news>...
>I've tried every script/set of instructions I can find to get these two
boys to
>play nice and so far have proven unsuccessful. If somebody has them working
and
>can give me a brain-dead shell script (or FAQ or test file or ...) on how
they
>did it I would be most appreciative.
>
>Thank you.
>
>P.S. I have the most current Red Hat distribution with all of the current
>updates.

Did you try the instructions in my posting?
http://www.gnat.com/chat/2781.html

If you did, and they don't work, If you'll tell me exactly which version of
the distribution and kernel you're using, as well as which gcc version you
installed with your RedHat Linux, along with exactly what error messages
you received in response to what commands, I'll try to help.

David C. Hoos, Sr.