From: chbl@sbustd.rz.uni-sb.de (Christian Blum)
Subject: Re: Help with the Mouse!
Date: 7 Mar 1993 21:20:52 GMT
Date: 1993-03-07T21:20:52+00:00	[thread overview]

prg92249@oasis.dit.upm.es (Julio Villena) writes:
>    Does anyone by there know how to control the mouse? I have been

Didn't your mouse come with a manual? My Genius has a leaflet with
it that clearly describes the functions of the mouse driver (yes,
you really should use it). Another good source of information (as
always) is Ralf Brown's interrupt list.
Generally, you call an interrupt with AX set to the function number
desired, and you get values in other registers. I have my books at
home, so I can't be more specific at the moment.
The list I mentioned is available from several FTP sites. Ask archie
(send a mail to archie@nic.funet.fi; no subject; body contains the
line "prog inter3" and nothing else); it usually answers within a few
minutes.

Chris

        foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
                                   - Douglas Adams in: Mostly Harmless
------------- This compilation of characters brought to you by: -------------
Chris Blum  Fr.-Ebert-Str. 50  66578 Heiligenwald  Germany (+49)(0)6821 67476
Internet: chbl@stud.uni-sb.de (preferred)   or   et11hks4@etcip1.ee.uni-sb.de
The opinions expressed above are not necessarily my own, but if anybody feels
embarrassed by them they most probably are. YOU =:-{ ME ;-) YOU :-) or <ZOT!>