From: csampson@inetworld.net (Charles H. Sampson)
Subject: Lady Lovelace Strikes Again
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2017 05:04:30 -0500
Date: 2017-09-09T05:04:30-05:00	[thread overview]

It's not the Countess as we know her, but she still gets credit for
something to do with computing: http://tinyurl.com/yamndo3g.

I'm not intending to open a political discussion.

If this has been posted before, my apologies.

Charlie
--
Nobody in this country got rich on his own.  You built a factory--good.
But you moved your goods on roads we all paid for.  You hired workers we