From: "Dmitry A. Kazakov" <mailbox@dmitry-kazakov.de>
Subject: Re: Undefined reference errors and strange new files appearing
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 07:56:31 +0200
Date: 2014-06-22T07:56:31+02:00	[thread overview]

On Sat, 21 Jun 2014 19:21:52 -0300, hreba wrote:

> Still struggling to get a foot into Ada.
>
> I wrote a simple abstract linear list library,  "gen-lists", and a test
> programs test_genlists which uses it. The files are:
>
>    gen-lists.ads		abstract linear list
>    gen-lists.adb
>    test_lists_aux.ads	concrete extension of the list
>    test_lists_aux.adb
>    test_lists.adb	main subprogram
>
> The project file gen.gpr for the library is
[...]
> I guess I forgot something in the project files. Nevertheless I
> reproduce the start of my sources:

Did you build your library? Usually, when using a library as an OS library,
you need two projects, one in order to build the library and another to use
it. Then each projects would likely have several scenarios depending on
whether the library is relocatable or static (and debugging or release).

P.S. b~files are generated by GNAT when building an executable. Ignore
them.

--
Regards,
Dmitry A. Kazakov