From: agate!howland.reston.ans.net!paladin.american.edu!news.univie.ac.at!hp4at !mcsun!julienas!irisa.fr!nebut@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU  (Jean-Louis NeBUT)
Subject: Re: Compiling Packages and generic Subprograms
Date: 26 Feb 93 07:47:35 GMT	[thread overview]

>From article <otte.3.0@antpc.ant.uni-hannover.de>, by otte@antpc.ant.uni-hanno
ver.de (Herr Otte):

: I have found a mysterious bug and don't know, what happens.
: When I try to compile the following package Pac, the compiler
: produces several error messages, but they don't give me any hint.
: What is wrong with my package Pac ?
: ...
: Is something wrong in my source code ?

  No, and no error occurs when compiling with an Alsys compiler.