From: "Dmitry A. Kazakov" <mailbox@dmitry-kazakov.de>
Subject: Re: Container for access values.
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 09:56:26 +0200
Date: 2012-05-03T09:56:26+02:00	[thread overview]

On Thu, 3 May 2012 00:08:42 -0700 (PDT), David Pettersson wrote:

> If I try Ordered_Sets there is no "<" defined for access and I have to
> define it myself in the same manner as hash value.

Why? If the set does not use hash table, you don't need to worry about how
"<" is implemented, if the axiomatic properties of the order relation are
respected. If the machine memory is flat, you can compare addresses. I have
a small generic package to generate access comparisons from addresses:

   http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/components.htm#15.1

--
Regards,
Dmitry A. Kazakov