From: csampson@inetworld.net (Charles H. Sampson)
Subject: Re: DOS Options
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 06:51:27 -0800
Date: 2007-12-05T06:51:27-08:00	[thread overview]

     Well, it look like it's back to the drawing board when I get to the
office tomorrow.  It never occurred to me that command line parsing
would split off the slash-headed options and present them as it presents
the "regular" parameters.  When I saw that they weren't there, still
attached, as part of Command_Name, I thought they were lost and didn't
look any further.  Thanks to all for straightening me out.

     To answer Jeffrey's question, I used the word "remember" carefully,
not meaning to imply that my memory was faultless.  So far in my career,
I've only had to write one piece of C code, it was about 10 lines long,
and it didn't solve the problem that forced me to try it.  Thus it never
went into production.  So I've got a serious deficiency in hands-on C
experience, which I wear as a badge of honor.

                                   Charlie

--
For an email response, insert "0824" between the 'c' and the 's'.