From: Ted Dennison<dennison@telepath.com>
Subject: Re: Ada and .NET
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 17:00:45 GMT
Date: 2001-07-18T17:00:45+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <5ee5b646.0107180001.1384ccf9@posting.google.com>, Robert Dewar
says...

>Ted Dennison<dennison@telepath.com> wrote in message news:<6y057.22637$Kf3.298556@www.newsranger.com>...
>
>> Other that a PR platform, what exactly is ".NET"? Does it have a spec
>> available somewhere that compiler writers can write to?
>
>Perhaps you should do a little research before opining :-), and
>yes .. it does have a spec .. just because you have not read it does
>not mean it does not exist, and to dismiss .NET as simply a "PR
>platform" is unreasonable by any standards.

I certianly should, which is why I was asking questions. Note the question marks
("?") at the end of the senteces you quoted. That's generally the dead giveaway
for a request for information. Sentences that contain "opining" generally end in
a period, like this one.

Somtimes I just have to be impressed with the sheer effort that must be involved
in misunderstanding me so badly. :-)

---