From: Gautier write-only <gautier_niouzes@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Q: Stopping a task running a long simulation
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 18:03:38 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2010-03-11T18:03:38-08:00	[thread overview]

> However, I'd be surprised by the behavior if you abort the task but
> Compute keeps using CPU for any length of time.

Yes, that would be a bit counter-intuitive (since the call to Compute
is part of the task).
What happens is that the abort is in the main window's Destroy method,
which occurs after its closing, so I guess it is just waiting at the
abort statement. And if I understand well, a delay 0.0 in the main
Compute loop would facilitate the aborting (I'll experiment it).
Anyway, in the end I'll use the more deterministic way discussed
elsewhere.
Thanks
Gautier