From: valdesl@wanadoo.fr (Laurent Valdes)
Subject: Re: Running x86 Linux GNAT on MacOS under Virtual PC
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 00:24:20 +0200
Date: 2001-08-14T22:24:21+00:00	[thread overview]

Dale Stanbrough <dale@cs.rmit.edu.au> wrote:

> Robert Dewar wrote:
>
> > That's misleading, in fact the Mac OS X port is quite tricky
> > (ask Jim Hopper!) and is much more than just a recompilation!
>
> What are the tricky bits? I know that Apple's implementation of
> the pthread library is a bit shaky,

It haves to change. But you can use C-threads.

> but i really don't know much
> more than that.

I think almost every program can compile on Mac OS X depending on the
fact that it will not use special elements like X-Window or others(like
P-Threads).

--
TN : D�sol� mais cette expression n'a aucun sens ...
SP : Il est informaticien, alors, tant que tu compiles pas,