* Charles: not in charles.*
@ 2002-11-11 17:37 Victor Porton
From: Victor Porton @ 2002-11-11 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do I understand correctly that anything outside of Charles.*
(e.g. Character_Arrays) hierarchy isn't a part of Charles but
just examples / code for testing?

* Re: Charles: not in charles.*
@ 2002-11-13 15:53 ` Matthew Heaney
From: Matthew Heaney @ 2002-11-13 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

porton@ex-code.com (Victor Porton) wrote in message news:<3dd082fe$0$305$bed64819@news.gradwell.net>...
> Do I understand correctly that anything outside of Charles.*
> (e.g. Character_Arrays) hierarchy isn't a part of Charles but
> just examples / code for testing?

Yes.  All that stuff is just for test.  You can safely ignore it.

* Re: Charles: not in charles.*
@ 2002-11-13 17:41   ` Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2002-11-13 17:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

mheaney@on2.com (Matthew Heaney) writes:

> porton@ex-code.com (Victor Porton) wrote in message
> > Do I understand correctly that anything outside of Charles.*
> > (e.g. Character_Arrays) hierarchy isn't a part of Charles but
> > just examples / code for testing?
>
> Yes.  All that stuff is just for test.  You can safely ignore it.

Hmm. Better to run it, and make sure nothing is broken. Especially if
you are making changes!

That's why I distribute test code with SAL; I expect people to run it,
and let me know of bugs.

--
-- Stephe