From: "Jean François Martinez" <darkquark99@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Idea for new informal ada etnthusiasts group
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 05:10:07 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2015-03-16T05:10:07-07:00	[thread overview]

On Friday, March 13, 2015 at 11:10:32 PM UTC+1, David Botton wrote:

> We discussed on #Ada a lot of names, I like - "The Lovelace Clan" any one else have a name they would like more :)

IMHO a bad idea: my first thought about it was "Ring of Ctulhu worshippers".  That is because from distant memories I thought the name of the author of the Ctulhu mythos was HP Lovelace instead of HP Lovecraft.  Both names are close enough to generate confusions.  Unpleasent confusions since many people, myself included, intensely dislike anything related to that mythos.

Jean François Martinez