From: "Dmitry A. Kazakov" <mailbox@dmitry-kazakov.de>
Subject: Re: Get_Immediate has raised CONSTRAINT_ERROR : s-wchcnv.adb:207 explicit raise
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 22:44:24 +0100
Date: 2015-02-18T22:44:24+01:00	[thread overview]

On Wed, 18 Feb 2015 13:19:47 -0800 (PST), darek wrote:

> The software I am developing is for an internal use (remote control of a
> PTZ camera, video recording, and radar data acquisition subsystem). It
> runs on a very minimal Linux (and an industrial PC because of its
> operational temperature and available interfaces - http://www.comp-mall.de/DRPC-100.html).

A quite fat expensive box compared to the boards we are using (with Ada of
course).

IMO, there should be no problem to run GTK or Qt on it, with full X11.

But you could also give gnoga a try. It is Web-based, so you would not need
to run X11 on the box. The box will run only a HTTP server (in 100% Ada). A
remote browser will do the rendering, no keyboard, no mouse. Which could be
an advantage, as an industrial PC is usually mounted in some inaccessible
rack.

--
Regards,
Dmitry A. Kazakov