* Ada programmers: Luke A. Guest - interview
@ 2019-02-16 18:55 Tomek Wałkuski
From: Tomek Wałkuski @ 2019-02-16 18:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is series of interviews with software developers interested in Ada programming language. The goal is to promote the community members and the language itself. Do you want to take part in this? Contact me!

https://tomekw.com/ada-programmers-luke-a-guest/

I've a number of submissions ready. I plan to release one interview per week.

Enjoy!

* Re: Ada programmers: Luke A. Guest - interview
@ 2019-02-17 16:11 ` Lucretia
From: Lucretia @ 2019-02-17 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've sent in an edited and expanded version, so just waiting for it to be updated on the site.

* Re: Ada programmers: Luke A. Guest - interview
@ 2019-02-17 19:00   ` Tomek Wałkuski
From: Tomek Wałkuski @ 2019-02-17 19:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

W dniu niedziela, 17 lutego 2019 17:11:26 UTC+1 użytkownik Lucretia napisał:
> I've sent in an edited and expanded version, so just waiting for it to be updated on the site.

Entry updated!

* Re: Ada programmers: Luke A. Guest - interview
@ 2019-02-18 22:56 ` Randy Brukardt
From: Randy Brukardt @ 2019-02-18 22:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Tomek Walkuski" <tomek.walkuski@gmail.com> wrote in message
> This is series of interviews with software developers interested in Ada
> programming language. The goal is to promote the community members and the
> language itself. Do you want to take part in this? Contact me!
>
> https://tomekw.com/ada-programmers-luke-a-guest/
>
> I've a number of submissions ready. I plan to release one interview per
> week.
>
> Enjoy!

It would be nice to feature these interviews in some way on AdaIC, but it
would be best if they were somehow gathered on one page rather than
scattered across your (general) blog. I don't want to have to maintain an
index of them every time I hear about a new one!

                  Randy Brukardt, AdaIC webmaster.

* Re: Ada programmers: Luke A. Guest - interview
@ 2019-02-21 10:04   ` Tomek Wałkuski
From: Tomek Wałkuski @ 2019-02-21 10:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

> It would be nice to feature these interviews in some way on AdaIC, but it
> would be best if they were somehow gathered on one page rather than
> scattered across your (general) blog. I don't want to have to maintain an
> index of them every time I hear about a new one!

Would https://tomekw.com/tag/interview/ do the trick? :)

BTW, I plan to release a new one today!

* Re: Ada programmers: Luke A. Guest - interview
@ 2019-02-22  0:28     ` Randy Brukardt
From: Randy Brukardt @ 2019-02-22  0:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

>> It would be nice to feature these interviews in some way on AdaIC, but it
>> would be best if they were somehow gathered on one page rather than
>> scattered across your (general) blog. I don't want to have to maintain an
>> index of them every time I hear about a new one!
>>
> Would https://tomekw.com/tag/interview/ do the trick? :)

Yes, that seems fine. Thanks. - Randy.

* Re: Ada programmers: Luke A. Guest - interview
@ 2019-02-26  9:53       ` AdaMagica
From: AdaMagica @ 2019-02-26  9:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am Freitag, 22. Februar 2019 01:28:44 UTC+1 schrieb Randy Brukardt:
> "Tomek Walkuski" <tomek.walkuski@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Would https://tomekw.com/tag/interview/ do the trick? :)
>
> Yes, that seems fine. Thanks. - Randy.

There's a link missing from Home to Interview.

* Re: Ada programmers: Luke A. Guest - interview
@ 2019-03-01 11:16         ` Tomek Wałkuski
From: Tomek Wałkuski @ 2019-03-01 11:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

W dniu wtorek, 26 lutego 2019 10:53:16 UTC+1 użytkownik AdaMagica napisał:
> There's a link missing from Home to Interview.

Now I started to display the list of tags associated with each post.