From: darkestkhan <darkestkhan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Vector Cryptography - The User, the  Interface, and Ada-95.
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 05:30:06 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2014-02-25T05:30:06-08:00	[thread overview]

On Monday, February 24, 2014 9:35:30 AM UTC, ake.ragna...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I think to understand the message Austin has published here I think one has to visit www.adacrypt.com. There seems to be several documents for download regarding cryptography.

I understand that. I was only pointing out to him that message itself had no real meaning and as such would be (and even should be) ignored by most people (assuming they even read it to the end). He didn't point to adacrypt webpage so someone who didn't know about it wouldn't know where to look for it. Not to mention that second half was very hard to parse, even if grammatically correct (and I doubt it was).

It is all about making it easier for reader to understand.

Best regards,
darkestkhan