* Ongoing Ada projects
@ 2009-03-10 21:01 Hibou57 (Yannick Duchêne)
From: Hibou57 (Yannick Duchêne) @ 2009-03-10 21:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello every body out there,

Talking with a french guy who newly teach Ada (he have learn Ada
during two years), we come into a question : what are the current
ongoing Ada projects ?... in france, *or may be elsewhere*.

I just know the french EDF use it, but that's all I now.

Is there a way to be informed about this subject ?
Is there a kind of online news source dedicated to that ?

If you are of the one working on such a project, and if you are
allowed to do so, wan you talk about it a bit ?

With regards and thanks

* Re: Ongoing Ada projects
@ 2009-03-10 21:16 ` Georg Bauhaus
From: Georg Bauhaus @ 2009-03-10 21:16 UTC (permalink / raw)