From: "Hibou57 (Yannick Duchêne)" <yannick_duchene@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Re: Trouble with ASIS issues
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 09:41:32 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2009-06-05T09:41:32-07:00	[thread overview]

Hi Stephen,

On 5 juin, 14:57, Stephen Leake <stephen_le...@stephe-leake.org>
wrote:
> It is much better to use the ASIS code provided by your compiler
> vendor.
I'm not seeking for any vendor product, but only for the ASIS
interface (package specifications), without obsoleted features and
with conformance to Ada 2005.

> Where are you getting these from?
From ada-auth.org

> Ask your vendor to include them in their next ASIS release.
I'm not a client of any vendor. At the time, I'm just using either the
GNAT GPL and the MinGW Ada (another version of GNAT).

> I look forward to that; there has not been enough ASIS trafic here
> recently :).
This will be done in ten or more minutes. So, hope it will be
interesting to you as well