From: joakimds@kth.se
Subject: Re: [ANN] XNAdaLib 2016 binaries.
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 14:07:19 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2016-10-10T14:07:19-07:00	[thread overview]

Den måndag 10 oktober 2016 kl. 22:53:02 UTC+2 skrev Luke A. Guest:
> What is this XNAdaLib thing?

Pascal can give a better answer, but I've seen this before. It is pre-compiled binaries and source code for a specific version version of Mac OS X. I think about it as the fastest way possible to get a GNAT compiler suite working on Mac OS X. It is faster that installing GNAT GPL 2016 since it requires installation of several "packages". XNAdaLib only requires unpacking a zip-file in a suitable directory and then setting up the PATH and ADA_PROJECT_PATH environment variables and one is good to go. Anyways, I imagine there is a lot of work to provide the XNAdaLib and it helps many Ada developers on the Mac OS X platform.