From: dan.r.mcleran@seagate.com (Dan McLeran)
Subject: Re: glade-2: Error when generating source files
Date: 14 Jul 2004 06:01:08 -0700
Date: 2004-07-14T06:01:08-07:00	[thread overview]

> Calling gate directly works. It seems that a temporary file all.ada
> is generated first, and this file is then gnatchopped into single
> compilation units.
>
> But now, when gnatmaking the program with the generated files,
> I get the message
>
> ld: unrecognized option 'C:\PROGRA~1\Ada\GNAT\lib\gcc-lib\pentium-mingw32msv\2.8.1\adalib\libgnat.a
>
> Franz

It sounds like you are passing gnatmake an -ld and it doesn't know
what that means. I think you need to pass it -l with the path to
libgnat.a appended. By the way, I would recommend having any libs you
need to link reside on your file system where the path doesn't contain
a space (i.e. it looks like you have your gnat stuff installed under
Program Files. Gnatmake may not like to deal with a space in between
'Program' and 'Files'.