From: dan.r.mcleran@seagate.com (Dan McLeran)
Subject: Re: glade-2: Error when generating source files
Date: 11 Jul 2004 06:56:10 -0700
Date: 2004-07-11T06:56:10-07:00	[thread overview]

>    all.ada:1:01: compilation unit expected
>    all.ada: parse errors detected
>    all.ada: chop may not be successful
>    no compilation units found
>    no source files written
>
> Does anybody have an idea what might be wrong? Until recently,
> I was able to generate source files without problems. Reinstalling
> GtkAda, GNAT and GTK+ didn't help.
I have seen this before. I don't remember exactly what was wrong but
you can try invoking gate (the program that generates your code)
manually. From a command window, change directories to where your
project.glade file resides. Then you can invoke gate manually like
this:

c:\MyGladeProjectFolder\>gate project.glade

Note that I am using the file name project.glade as an example. Change
this name to match whatever you called your .glade file.

Also, check your glade properties to make sure your glade file is
going where you think it is.