* Re: Boston, MA area - commercial networking company hiring Ada software  engineers
@ 1999-07-16  0:00   ` Steve O'Neill
From: Steve O'Neill @ 1999-07-16  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Very interesting. This company is a start-up, not a company dealing with
> "legacy" code. There's no reason for them to be using Ada or any other
> particular language unless they decided it was the best engineering
> choice...

That they did... smart guys.

* Re: Boston, MA area - commercial networking company hiring Ada software engineers
@ 1999-07-16  0:00   ` Larry Kilgallen
From: Larry Kilgallen @ 1999-07-16  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <7mnbrh$f48$1@nnrp1.deja.com>, Ted Dennison <dennison@telepath.com> writes:
> In article <7mllpk$svu$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
>   hr@TopLayer.com wrote:
>> Top Layer Networking, Inc., a fast-growing, data networking company in
>> the Boston area, is hiring junior and senior software engineers with
>> Ada95 experience.  Available positions include: RTOS Engineer,
>
> Very interesting. This company is a start-up, not a company dealing with
> "legacy" code. There's no reason for them to be using Ada or any other
> particular language unless they decided it was the best engineering
> choice...

It makes me want to buy their product...

... (but not before they hire the programmers :-).

Larry Kilgallen

* Re: Boston, MA area - commercial networking company hiring Ada software engineers
       [not found] <7mllpk$svu$1@nnrp1.deja.com>
@ 1999-07-16  0:00 ` Ted Dennison
From: Ted Dennison @ 1999-07-16  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

--