From: kilgallen@eisner.decus.org (Larry Kilgallen)
Subject: Re: New Home for Ada-Malaysia
Date: 1999/12/05
Date: 1999-12-05T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <82ctkj$ti$1@nnrp1.deja.com>, Adrian Hoe <byhoe@my-deja.com> writes:

> My team members are quite sad on the feedbacks on CLA. For Ada sake,
> these people are trying to give their best in helping to promote Ada in
> Malaysia. Why put down their spirit???

I had not seen any discussion other than "the report looks great".
My only interest was to ensure that we didn't _all_ say that and
end up with egg on our face by discovering that there was no such
project or no such company.  My feeling is that this report will
end up being quite famous.

Knowing that there is a human on CLA who can discuss the project
and answer questions gives me reassurance.  That being said, I
personally have no further questions.

Larry Kilgallen