From: kilgallen@eisner.decus.org (Larry Kilgallen)
Subject: Re: Ada 83 pretty printers
Date: 1999/08/26
Date: 1999-08-26T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <NilaNAAFpax3Ewu6@avies.demon.co.uk>, Tony Vincent <tony@avies.demon.co.uk> writes:

> Gnat is not available due to restrictions on the source of executables
> on our secure network.

> There appear to be some good formatters for Gnat, but I can't install
> the gnat compiler because of the restrictions on the use of downloaded
> executables.  Others I've tried include Napp, FORMAT2, a couple from the
> Walnut Creek cdrom site, and one from Stuttgart university which proved
> to be incomplete.

GNAT is available by purchasing CDROMs from Walnut Creek,
or did you mean that your Walnut Creek experiments were
not on the secure network?

With some amount of work, it would also be possible to build
GNAT from source on your machine (if it is an Alpha), if that
is allowed by your particular security policy.

Larry Kilgallen