From: kilgallen@eisner.decus.org (Larry Kilgallen)
Subject: Re: CORECTNESS BATTLESHIPS SOLUTION WANTED!
Date: 1998/05/31
Date: 1998-05-31T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <01bd8c41$18932020$5f8460cf@bookie>, "Yanick Hudon" <yannick@nospawn.videotron.ca> writes:

> That's the way the computer's project software development in the real
> life.  When you have problem you do all you have to do to respect the date
> line!

Actually, there are many situations where you also have to solve
the problem honestly.  Note the cases of companies suing each other
over stealing code.

> You see, I'm realist so i'll make all the efforts to make this assignment.

I believe such an attitude of leaving out the honesty part is what
got those companies into trouble.

> I would like to tell you, that i'm not an idiot!!!

And I would like to tell you that I am the king of England.
Unfortunately, Dogbert has not yet processed my application.

Larry Kilgallen