From: kilgallen@eisner.decus.org (Larry Kilgallen)
Subject: Re: I need a battleship solution for my school assignement
Date: 1998/05/28
Date: 1998-05-28T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <6kj7s4$qsn@gcsin3.geccs.gecm.com>, John McCabe <jgm@hayling.cwmbran.gecm.com> writes:
> glucose@total.net wrote:
>>Hello! this week I have to give out my documentation of a battleship
>>game. it must run on  ms-dos with no graphics, one human player and one
>>computer player.
>>
>>I f any of you have done a assignment like this one please send me you
>>source code. I have not the time for to work on it my full time job is
>>in the way and I can not abandon the course.
>
> Does the phrase "get lost" mean anything to you?
>
> If you didn't have time to do the course, you shouldn't have started it.

Additionally, many of those reading this newsgroup are in the position
from time to time of hiring people to do Ada work.  It is certainly not
in their best interest to have the applicant pool polluted with those
who have only "nominally" studied Ada.  Even if they have an effective
screening process, it wastes valuable time to run cheaters through it.

Larry Kilgallen