From: kilgallen@eisner.decus.org (Larry Kilgallen)
Subject: Re: Object ADA
Date: 1998/01/05
Date: 1998-01-05T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <Pine.GSO.3.95.980105125452.8865A-100000@dcsun4.comp.brad.ac.uk>, AA HOLMES <aaholmes@comp.brad.ac.uk> writes:
> Has anyone else had problems with missing files with the free Oblect ADA
> download ?

Yes, and they reported it either here on CLA or on the Intel-ObjectAda
mailing list.  As I recall the answer from Aonix is that the GUI builder
does not come with the free version.  (I presume the help files are the
same ones which come with the paid product, and also include mention of
additional features one only gets with the higher levels of the paid product.)

> Any help will save me learning C++ when I know ADA better

As time goes bu it naturally gets harder and harder to be the very first
one to ask a particular question.  Deja News on the World Wide Web has
archival records of CLA postings, while the Aonix FTP site has archival
records of their mailing list.  I would suggest checking these out in
order to learn the answer to questions you have not yet encountered :-)

Larry Kilgallen