From: kilgallen@eisner.decus.org (Larry Kilgallen)
Subject: Re: C++ to Ada Link Problems
Date: 1998/02/27
Date: 1998-02-27T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <34F6CC30.D8B74ACB@mps.lmtas.lmco.com>, James Huckaby <jhuckaby@mps.lmtas.lmco.com> writes:

<commercial for GNAT snipped>

> Unfortunately, I have to link to ada libraries given to us by a
> contractor
> that are done using Sun Ada 2.1 as well.  Despite that our contract
> requires
> that we use commercially supported software.

As Robert will point out if I don't beat him to it (and maybe anyway :-),
ACT is in the _business_ of providing commercial support for GNAT.

Not being an ACT customer, I cannot say how good their support is,
but from your description it would seem that ACT would be incapable
of providing worse support than you are getting from Sun.

Larry Kilgallen