* Secure Hash Algorithm ("SHA-1")
@ 1998-02-09  0:00 Ed Colbert
From: Ed Colbert @ 1998-02-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone have/know of an Ada implementation of the Secure Hash Algorithm
("SHA-1") defined in FIPS Pub 180-1?

Please send me E-mail.  My access to comp.lang.ada is shaky at the moment.

Thanks,
Ed

-------
Edward Colbert
President
Absolute Software Co., Inc.
686 Mural St.
Oceanside, CA  92057-6367
Phone: (760) 726-0186
FAX:    (760) 726-4123
E-Mail: colbert@abssw.com

* Re: Secure Hash Algorithm ("SHA-1")
@ 1998-02-10  0:00 ` Larry Kilgallen
From: Larry Kilgallen @ 1998-02-10  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <VoJD.10$41.906402@news.connectnet.com>, "Ed Colbert" <colbert@abssw.com> writes:
> Does anyone have/know of an Ada implementation of the Secure Hash Algorithm
> ("SHA-1") defined in FIPS Pub 180-1?
>
> Please send me E-mail.  My access to comp.lang.ada is shaky at the moment.

But please share the answer with the newsgroup as well.

Larry Kilgallen
also interested