* Re: Ada Programmers Wanted
@ 1995-03-25 21:42 ` Colin James III
From: Colin James III @ 1995-03-25 21:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <NEWTNews.27583.796197386.rramsey@us.net.us.net>,
 <rramsey@us.net> wrote:

>Several Ada Software Engineering positions are currently available with the
>company I work for.
>
>These positions are located in Washington D.C. and Mississippi.
>
>If you are interested, you may contact me at:
>
>e-mail:     rramsey@us.net
>office:     (202) 685-0320 (Rick)
>
>I'm not a recruiter.  I can provide you with general information, however,
>salery, etc will have to be discussed with the company's HRD.
>
>Rick

Ugly (salery should be salary or celery).

* Ada Programmers Wanted
@ 1995-03-26  4:47 rramsey
From: rramsey @ 1995-03-26  4:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Several Ada Software Engineering positions are currently available with the
company I work for.

These positions are located in Washington D.C. and Mississippi.

If you are interested, you may contact me at:

e-mail:     rramsey@us.net
office:     (202) 685-0320 (Rick)

I'm not a recruiter.  I can provide you with general information, however,
salery, etc will have to be discussed with the company's HRD.

Rick

* Re: Ada Programmers Wanted
@ 1995-03-26  4:55   ` Gary W Smith
                     ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Gary W Smith @ 1995-03-26  4:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

-> <rramsey@us.net> wrote:
->>Several Ada Software Engineering positions are currently available with the
->>company I work for.
->>I'm not a recruiter.  I can provide you with general information, however,
->>salery, etc will have to be discussed with the company's HRD.
->>
->>Rick
->
->Ugly (salery should be salary or celery).

Why does it matter to you?

- gary
(on a roll)

* Re: Ada Programmers Wanted
@ 1995-03-26  9:42     ` Colin James III
From: Colin James III @ 1995-03-26  9:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <NEWTNews.14966.796242301.rramsey@us.net.us.net>,
 <rramsey@us.net> wrote:

>> Ugly (salery should be salary or celery).
>>

>O.K. so I made a typo.  Don't you have anything better to do than lurk around
>picking?
>

>Rick

What is the dollar amount of your reference bonus, and are you willing to
split it five ways if necessary to get the right people ?

Do you have anything better to do than trying to make comp.lang.ada an
employment agency ?

Pick another attitude, they're free ...

* Re: Ada Programmers Wanted
@ 1995-03-26 17:24   ` rramsey
From: rramsey @ 1995-03-26 17:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 1995-03-26 17:25     ` rramsey
From: rramsey @ 1995-03-26 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Why does it matter to you?
>
> - gary
> (on a roll)

I'm tired of doing the work of two people.  And there is the little matter of a
ref. bonus.

Rick

* Re: Ada Programmers Wanted
@ 1995-03-27  0:50       ` Joe Wisniewski
From: Joe Wisniewski @ 1995-03-27  0:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Colin James III (cjames@stout.entertain.com) wrote:
: In article <NEWTNews.14966.796242301.rramsey@us.net.us.net>,
:  <rramsey@us.net> wrote:
: >
: >
: >>
: >> Ugly (salery should be salary or celery).
: >>
: >>
: >
: >O.K. so I made a typo.  Don't you have anything better to do than lurk around
: >picking?
: >
: >
: >
: >Rick
: >
: >

: What is the dollar amount of your reference bonus, and are you willing to
: split it five ways if necessary to get the right people ?

: Do you have anything better to do than trying to make comp.lang.ada an
: employment agency ?

: Pick another attitude, they're free ...

  Boy, talk about attitude.

  Ignore it Rick. I and others have used this newsgroup periodically not
just for technical networking but employment networking. No one is
turning this into an employment agency. For someone specializing in Ada,
people networking is critically important and if you want to get on a good
project what better way than "talk" with the people who are on the cutting
edge.

  Joe

* Re: Ada Programmers Wanted
@ 1995-03-27 15:23   ` Theodore Dennison
From: Theodore Dennison @ 1995-03-27 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Colin James III <cjames@stout.entertain.com> wrote:

> In article <NEWTNews.27583.796197386.rramsey@us.net.us.net>,
>  <rramsey@us.net> wrote:
> >I'm not a recruiter.  I can provide you with general information, however,
> >salery, etc will have to be discussed with the company's HRD.
> Ugly (salery should be salary or celery).

Perhaps he meant "slavery"?
:-)

T.E.D.

* Re: Ada Programmers Wanted
                     ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 1995-03-27 22:01   ` Eric Baker
From: Eric Baker @ 1995-03-27 22:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

cjames@stout.entertain.com (Colin James III) wrote:

> In article <NEWTNews.27583.796197386.rramsey@us.net.us.net>,
>  <rramsey@us.net> wrote:
>
> >salery, etc will have to be discussed with the company's HRD.
> >
> >Rick
> >

> Ugly (salery should be salary or celery).

Collin,  Get a life!

* ADA programmers wanted
@ 1998-07-16  0:00 Garynlang
From: Garynlang @ 1998-07-16  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

We are looking for five ADA programmers in Dallas (TX).
Please contact Gary Lang (garynlang@aol.com) for
futher information.
Non US residents requests are welcome as well.

Gary Lang
VP,  Advanced Control Data, Inc.
http://www.acdcon.com

Gary N. Lang