From: bscrawford@aol.com (BSCrawford)
Subject: Re: searhing for Marsaglia's random
Date: 1998/02/03
Date: 1998-02-03T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Denis asked,

<<  Would anyone be able to send me the following article:
      M G Harmon & T P Baker, ``An Ada Implementation of Marsaglia's
      "Universal" Random Number Generator'', Ada Letters, late 1987. >>

The Nov-Dec 87 issue of Ada Letters contains an index of all
articles appearing that year, but it does not list such an article.

Further search reveals that the article appears in the Mar-Apr 88
issue.  It is only three pages long.  Send me an email message
if you would like me to create a photo copy and mail it to you.

Bard Crawford
Stage Harbor Software