From: Fredrik Thoernblad <fredrik.thornblad@BFS.BOFORS.SE>
Subject: Smart compilers?
Date: 1998/01/23
Date: 1998-01-23T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I thought that one reason for using specs and bodies was that when just
a body changed and not the spec there was no need to recompile anything
else than the body.
This feature seems to be overlooked by the compiler manufacturers.
At least with my compiler, verdix, and probably Rationals VADS as well,
haven't had time to try it that much.
Which ada compilers use this feature to reduce compile time?

Fredrik
(fredrik.thornblad@bfs.bofors.se)