From: tconiam@aol.com (TConiam)
Subject: Re: type setting Ada code in MS Word
Date: 1998/01/15
Date: 1998-01-15T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

>You've probably noticed the common use of Courier font
>for Ada code embedded in written documents.  In addition,
>Ada keywords are often bold-faced.
>
>Does anyone know of an MS Word macro (or VB program) that
>will do this?  Sort of like vgrind in TeX.

I just set up a paragraph style called "code" that uses courier new, etc.  Then
I apply it to the code text in the document.  Works reasonbly well.

Of course if your looking to bold-face keywords you could write a macro or VBA
module to do a search and replace based on style and affecting only text with
the "code" style.

In that case I would suggest also creating character styles for keywords,
comments, etc. that only affect the font and style (bold, italic, etc.)

I may just try this myself...hmm
Todd Coniam       tconiam@aol.com
Ada 95 - The international standard in OO languages
Check: http://lglwww.epfl.ch/Ada/     Free compiler: http://www.gnat.com/