From: kilgallen@eisner.decus.org (Larry Kilgallen)
Subject: Re: IDE/Rational Apex
Date: 1997/11/11
Date: 1997-11-11T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <EJGAop.EAK@syd.csa.com.au>, damiano@syd.csa.com.au (Damian O'Neill) writes:

> A couple of days ago I requested opinions
> on IDE's in general and Rational Apex in
> particular (thanks again to all responants).
> I was completely underwhelmed by positive
> to say about Apex or IDE's in general,
> I'd love to hear it.

I don't intend to pollute comp.lang.ada with my opinions about the
best IDE I have seen, since it has nothing to do with Ada.

As for Apex in particular, please remember that this is Tri-Ada
week and those with Apex experience are off determining whether
the software used to design the Arch was safe :-).

Larry Kilgallen