From: pjgraziani@ualr.edu
Subject: System time and date
Date: 1997/03/17
Date: 1997-03-17T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I am sure this has been asked a thousand times before and if so  I apologize
but I did search through the FAQ and have studied the package calendar and
am still having problems getting the system time /date to output to the screen.

A young struggling ADA programmer would deeply appreciate the help.
A sample of code would be a real help or just point me in a direction for
more reading.  Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

To save band width just e-mail me.

Thanks,

Paul Graziani
pjgraziani@ualr.edu